Saturday 5 January 2013

AkaKuro feels!!! + things about me



  • Reading: fanficsssss
  • Listening: Just BL :D
  • Eating: None
  • Drinking: Coffee
  • Stalking: Akashi's scissors
  • Place: my sister's room :)
  • Cosplay updates: not yet....
  • Fandom in the moment: AkaKuro



This will be a post dedicated for my new OTP AkaKuro. Actually, I am not really a fan of the pairing AT ALL. I am just ignoring it whenever I am reading GoMxKuroko fics; that's why little did I know, Akashi is already poisoning me little by little. I don't have any fetishes for yandere, manipulative and red-haired types of seme but I really have a soft spot for Heterochromatic eyes. Really.

WARNING: cheesy and serious me

Anyways, ever since America's appearance in my life, I can't fall head over heels in-love with other semes. But it looks like that I am wrong. In a snap of a finger, I fell madly in-love to our terror captain (also with his scissors). But our fate are not entangled to each other for he belongs to our certain uke, namely Kuroko Tetsuya. Haha well, let's get serious. Actually, I like Akashi because of his personality. We are quite similar if you'll see. When I finally analysed his traits, I just smiled and for the first time, I thought that I am actually looking in the mirror whenever I am seeing him. I am not manipulative but I am a person who don't want to messed up whenever I planned. I seldom planned because I really hate planning things but sometimes, when I am in a somewhat life and death situation, I can't help but do it. I earned the nickname "wolf" and "mastermind" because of that. Haha, I am really a terror one that even my sister who hates getting ordered, follows me if I am in 'that' state. They say that I am quite scary whenever I smiled in bad situations, because they know I am already plotting something in my mind. Most of the people who barely knows me thinks that I am a quiet type of girl who stays in one corner. I am a loner(I have friends but I love working alone), but I am different from what they think of me. You can say I am strategist in the shadow for I hate limelights. My favourite book doesn't helped at all. As I start reading Sherlock Holmes, I began observing people like an owl and little did I know, it became a habit. You can say I am the 'consulting detective' of my sister's friends. Not kidding actually to have a habit like that. Not entertaining too. I am not bragging but 90% of my observations are true and that really frightens me. Haha, people whom I thought I really know became strangers to me as I starts reading them too. The way they move their hands, the way they look in the eyes and the way they speak clearly show signs who they really are. Creepy right? For me that is. I also earn the name 'Sherlock' because of the way I am solving little crimes.


Anyways, let's talk about my new-found OTP. USUK is still one of it but together with AkaKuro. Dunno how it starts, but I have a feeling that is began when I watched the Game of KuroBasu in Youtube. When Kuroko and Akashi talk in the hot spring. I can feel my kokoro go dokidoki when Kuroko was surprised that Akashi noticed him and he just replies that "of course he will because he was the one who discovered him."

THAT.IS.MY.FUJOSHI.RADAR.

For my headcanon, I really think that they are comfortable with each other. Basing also in Akashi's attitude, he wants to be challenge, that's why having Kuroko as your lover is quite challenging for me that's why he settled to him....so yeah, I tried writing few fanfics for them but none of them are finished so...wish me luck!

 Some piiicctttuuurrreeesss...




0 comments:

Post a Comment