Wednesday 26 December 2012

Bilbo's Limbo



  • Reading: LoTR rawwwr!
  • Listening: Tsugi Au Hi Made- Kise and Kuroko's duet song
  • Eating: Diet :P
  • Drinking: Water
  • Stalking: KiseKuro
  • Place: Siting in the Dining Room like a BOSS
  • Cosplay updates: resssst.....
  • Fandom in the moment: KuroBasu!!
  • This will be a short post. I just want to put here my sister's poem that she made for me.It is about the book/movie, The Hobbit. Yessss, that is actually my favourite book made by my favourite author, J.R.R. Tolkien but unfortunately, the movie's name is still not included in my already watched lists. It is not like I don't want to but because of some unfathomable reason....Well, I still not able to. I am depressed because of that. My dad felt so bad about it because I kept on blabbing about The Hobbit ever since this June and I don't have the chance to watch it. I just don't know why he felt so bad about it even though it is not his fault...That is why my sister made a poem to cheer me up. Here it is!



Bilbo's Limbo

Fear is a wooden despot-
Fragile Sting from the cotrie's fools
Victimized the me of a hobo
In scorn of a hobbit drools

The eveybody I beget, worse it shook
Tragicomically, Gandalf came
To take me off the toxic hook
Saed from Black Rider's shame

On 'Withered Heath' wrested and vested
T'was a yore since last unearth
Now a 'Tooks' for the game you betted
To belong in Ring' kingdom's hearth.



Awesome right? My sister really loves writing poems ever since she was...dunno...elementary, I think. She just realises that she really loves writing when she was already in fourth year college; regretting not to take a course related to it. Because of that, all of her unfinished dreams are now in my shoulders. She just takes everything out on me. Phew...that bastard. You see the changes above? The one indicating what I am doing right now I mean. I just decided to put that in every post I will make. Random but awesome. I think you already know where I get the idea. That's all, I think. See you next time guys!

0 comments:

Post a Comment