Tuesday 2 October 2012

All Hail High Flat-form Shoes

Hello! So I want to make this appreciation post for my wonderful shoes!It is raining really hard yesterday so we should be expecting pool of water then and there. Good thing I am wearing it or my feet will be bloody soaking as I went home.


So we went out to watch Hotel Transylvania. We want to watch it on the last full show but we changed our mind 'cause two of my companions have a job the next day. I did not go to school if you want to ask.



The movie was good actually. If you are depressed, watch it and you will leave the theatre like a bloody retard. Seriously.



Before we watched, we decided to eat in BK for a change. We already missed eating those type of foods.




We already went out the mall at 9:50 that's why most of the shops inside are already closed, so I took a picture.


Here is my outfit post.
 [Without a jacket]
[With a jacket]
[Jacket-Candies~*~Shirt-Forever21~*~Necklace-Envy~*~Short-Forever21~*~Bracelet-Envy~*~Shoes-no brand~*~Heart-printed Socks- Forever21]

See you in the next post!




0 comments:

Post a Comment