Thursday 4 October 2012

Drabbles :)

Oookay... my heart is really pounding like hell right now. It looks like I am watching too much Amnesia in the Youtube...by the road(British style) , I just saw my journal that is full of ficlets. Seeing that some of them are not that bad, I decided to put them here for the sake that they will not be in vain. I do love writing, that's why for some practise, I've been writing drabbles or anything nonsense everyday in my little journal. I just stopped recently because of persona problems I am having right now so... here is one of them! Hope you enjoy!!


1st Drabble: Under the Love Umbrella

It's raining. Waiting is not in your dictionary but it's alright for you to let it slide for now. Your ears perked up as you hear those familiar footsteps. That one person you are waiting for almost 1 hour. You hear those English accent you love cussing below his breath as he is rumbling the insides of his bag looking for something. It looks like he decided to stop for he zips his bag close and looks at the rain grudgingly. Seeing that is is a perfect chance, you immediately went to him and asks him if why he is still here. He looks at you and rolls his eyes, saying that he is the bloody student council president after all. You saw him eyeing your Stars and Stripes umbrella and you grin at him. You ask him if he wants to share and he blushes while looking at his feet. You found it cute. Knowing that it is his answer, you open your umbrella and wait for him to go with you under you so-called 'Love Umbrella'.


Short but I hope it is good. It's USUK if you did not notice. Alfred's PoV and I am still trying that type of writing so I do know that it is still not perfect. If you see any corrections, just tell me:))


Tata for now!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment