Monday 1 October 2012

DIY plants + short haul

How are you guys? So I decided to make a blog post as I see this cute little cup while I am strolling the mall. This is a DIY mini cotton plant.

Inside, it contain seeds, soil, cultivational vessel, drainage contoller and 2 manuals.

It's cool actually and it only costs like $1. The manual says everything you need to know about planting and how you willtake care of it. And as I read the manual, it's not ordinary to see that it is made in Japan. I really expected that it will be haha!

I decided that I will buy the other plants also. The have strawberry, coffee, european cellery, yellow and red tomato and a sunflower type. I am still not trying this one but I will post it in my blog if I already done it

So as I said earlier, I'd been strolling in the mall together with my sister. This my outfit post for that day.
[ Hoodie and shirt- Forever 21~*~ metallic shorts- Forever21~*~Tattoo tights~*~high flat-form boots(not shown)- no brand] Sorry for my low quality pic.

As we stroll, I'd bought too many things which I really shoooould not buy because my allowance for this month is limited. Well, I already bought it so let's not think about the consequences haha!

An Elf Cream Eyeliner with a small brush inside. It is actually good so I will definitely buy again.

Forever21 eye shadow


 Envy accessories which I really do love~

That's the end of my short haul :)
 For some extras, I'd took a picture of my favourite tights.The one I am wearing XD
I also saw this lip balm with different kinds of soda flavours. I want to buy the coca-cola one but I don't think that it is necessary. Well, maybe next time.

As we go home, we decided to watch Dark Shadows while eating some Chicago Popcorn. In the end, we did not eat nor open it because we are too succumb in the movie. Johnny Depp and Tim Burton really done an awesome job there.

After that, instead of sleeping I sketched for a little while and play some games in my phone. At 12:30 am, we decided to order some pizza. It is a crazy thing to do but well, I do enjoy the pizza :)

 That's the end of my long photo-rific post! See you next time

0 comments:

Post a Comment