Friday 21 December 2012

Cosplay Plans for 2013

I decided to do some planning for my cosplays. It is not official though, because I still want to plan with my cosplay partner. We are not keeping in-touch right now because of our Christmas vacation (once we hold our laptop, we eventually forget about the world.) but we are already reviving our cosplay souuuuls by doing Christmas!hetalia and by scheduling a meet-up to plan things up. So here is my list:


1. Yosugara Kei- Rust Blaster manga
2. Allen Walker's 3rd uniform- D. Gray-man
3. Sweet Devil!England
4. American Revolution!England
5. Izaya Orihara- Durarara
6. Nyotalia!England
7. Nyotalia!Austria
8. 2p!Arthur Kirkland
9. Arte Stella Valentines!Arthur Kirkland
10. Young!England
11. Gakuen Hetalia! England
12. Amnesia!Heroine
For Extras:

> Onodera Ritsu- Sekai ichi hatsukoi
>Syo Kurusu- Uta no Prince-sama
>Isana Yashiro- K Project

12 cosplays for 12 months:) My  extra ones are for those cosplays who are made earlier than I expected. I hope I can do all of these. Wish me luck guys! :))

0 comments:

Post a Comment