Monday 24 December 2012

Imagine miracles with the generation of dragons

Just like the title, that is my new-found hobby. Well, I jumbled it a little bit but I do know you can understand. First, I want to tell you guys that I am captured by Imagine Dragons' song. All of them. Of course, the first song that really captured me is It's Time. It is so catchy that even my sister is listening to it so loudly everyday. Lyrics-wise, I cannot say anything for all of them are awfully good. Music-wise is also making me speechless; every song has uniqueness mixed with it. It is the first time for me to like the band's every song. That's why I decided to put it in my favourite bands list.


That is my favourite song by Imagine Dragons entitled Demons. Anyways, I am also into Kuroko no Basuke fandom. I am actually into it even before this but not officially. But now, I am proud to say that I am so in-love with it that I really cannot stop. As a fujoshi, of course I need to put my gay radar in maximum volume and found an adorable pairing in the name of, KiseKuro. Yesssss, that is Kise Ryouta and Kuroko Tetsuya. I also ship Generation of MiraclesXKuroko. I am going to try not to spam this post wth KiseKuro pics so I think 3 is enough.....I hope.


 I am also planning to cosplay Kuroko one of this days or if my cosplay partner agrees. Wish me luck! See you next time guys!

0 comments:

Post a Comment